USA vs SA Playing 11 Prediction

publiclatest.com
publiclatest.com
3 Min Read
USA vs SA Playing 11 Prediction
Image Credit: Cricket South Africa

USA and South Africa will be locking horns in their first match of the Super Eight stage at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in the 41st match of ICC men’s T20 World Cup 2024.

USA had qualified with 5 points for the Super Eight from Group A along with India. USA had defeated Pakistan and Canada and got defeated by India while the Match against Ireland was abandoned which resulted in sharing equal points. 

USA had got the A2 as it was pre-allotted to Pakistan as the top 8 teams and the USA had replaced Pakistan in the Super Eight.

Click to read more: Why Haris Rauf got involved in Verbal Abuse with a Fan?

South Africa qualified from Group D which was placed along with Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Netherlands. South Africa remains unbeaten in Group D with 8 points and qualified along with Bangladesh who got defeated by South Africa only in the group stage. 

South Africa remains unbeaten however South Africa had a close encounter in their last 3 matches and had almost been defeated by Nepal in their last game however managed a single-run victory in the final over a thriller game.

Playing 11 Prediction for USA

Shayan Jahangir, Steven Taylor, Andries Gous(Wk), Aaron Jones(C), Nitish Kumar, Corey Anderson, Harmeet Singh, Shadley Van Schanlkwyk, Jaseep Singh, Saurabh Netravalkar and Ali Khan

Click here to read more about what Gary Kirsten commented on the Pakistan Team.

Playing 11 Prediction for South Africa

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton De Kock, Aiden Marakaram, Henrich Klassen, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamshi

What’s your playing 11 predictions for the USA vs SA game?

USA vs SA Goole’s Win Predictor 

According to Google’s Win Predictor South Africa possessed an 85% chance of winning the game while the USA with 15 % chance of winning the game 

However, Win prediction is only based on the strength and experience of the teams and does not define the probability of the game. 

What’s Your opinion on today’s USA VS SA game? Who will emerge victorious in today’s match? will it be a one-sided South Africa or the USA with another win over Test-playing nations? Comments below…

Click to read more: Andre Hakkak’s net worth in 2024

TAGGED: , ,
Share this Article
Leave a comment