IND vs ENG head-to-head Records and Playing 11 predictions
4 Min Read
IND vs ENG head-to-head Records and Playing 11 predictions
Image Credit: ICC

The second Semi-Final of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024, IND vs Eng is one of the most awaited matches for cricket fans worldwide.

India and England will be clashing for the second time in the Semi-Finals of the T20 World Cup to lock the spot for the Finals. 

England whitewashed India in the 2022 Semi Finals by 10 wickets in 2022 and India will look to take revenge on the last edition’s loss which makes this match more interesting.  

India is unbeaten in the tournament and qualified defeating Australia, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan in the Super Eight stage. England defeated both the Co-host nations USA and the West Indies in the Super Eight stage.

Click here to read more: AFG vs SA head-to-head records and Playing 11 Predictions.

Ind vs Eng Head-to-head Records

In T20 World Cup

India and England are not new in the contest and both shared thriller rivalry on the previous occasion whenever they met on the ground.

India VSEngland
4Matches Played 4
2Loss 2
0Match Tied0
0No results 0
218Highest Score 200
50%Win Percenatge50%
Ind vs Eng in T20 World Cup

In T20Is

England and India have a very old rivalry in T20 Cricket as India has regular tours to England and vice versa. Both gave tough fights to each other in the games either its bilateral series or ICC tournaments.

India VSEngland
23Matches Played 23
11Loss 12
0Match Tied0
0No results 0
224Highest Score 215
120Lowest Score80
52.17%Win Percentage47.82%
Ind vs Eng in T20Is
Ind vs Eng in 2022 Semi-Final

The tough competition between England and India on the previous occasion and T20 World Cups shows how tough and interesting the match will be.

Click here to read more: Sandeep Lamichhane’s inclusion in GT20 Canada.

Playing 11 predictions IND vs Eng


Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant (Wk), Surya Kumar Yadav, Shivam Dube, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Jaspreet Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav


Jos Buttler(C, Wk), Phil Salt, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Brook, Liam Livingstone, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Reece Topley

Match Officials for Ind vs Eng Match

The match officials for the second semi-finals of the ICC men’s T20 World Cup 2024 are finally out and here are the officials for Ind vs Eng match.

On-Field UmpiresChris Gaffaney
Rodney Tucker
TV UmpiresJoel Wilson
Fourth UmpirePaul Reiffel
Match RefereeJeffrey Crowe
Match Officials for Ind vs Eng match

IND vs Eng Google’s Win Predictors

According to Google’s Win Predictor, India possessed a 58% chance of winning the match while Afghanistan with 42%. However, Predictions are only based on the strength of the team and previous game records and do not guarantee the result of the match.

What’s your opinion on the IND vs ENG clash? Who will emerge victorious in this 2nd Semi Final? Can India Revenge for the Last edition’s loss or it will be England again? Comments on your playing 11 predictions and the winner of the game below…

Share this Article
1 Comment