ENG vs SA: Head-to-head and Playing 11 

publiclatest.com
publiclatest.com
3 Min Read
ENG vs SA: Head-to-head and Playing 11 
Image Credit: England Cricket

ENG vs SA is one of the awaited matches where unbeaten South Africa is set to lock horns against the defending champions England. 

England won the toss and elected to bowl first against South Africa at Beausejour Stadium, the 45th ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 match.

England had qualified for the Super Eight stage from Group B with 5 points along with unbeaten Australia into the Super Eight. England is placed in Group 2 along with South Africa, the USA, and West Indies.

England had secured their first win against West Indies in the Super Eight stage with their batting dominance against England. Phil Salt had smashed 30 runs against Romario Shepherd in that match. 

South Africa had qualified and is still unbeaten in the T20 World Cup 2024 from Group D along with Bangladesh. South Africa also registered its first win against the USA. 

Andries Gous had given a tough fight to South Africa however Proteas managed to win the match by 18 runs.

ENG vs SA Head-to-head Records

In T20Is

Matches Played 25
England Won12
South Africa Won12
Tie0
No result 1
ENG vs SA Head-to-head in T20I

In T20 World Cup 

Matches played6
England Won2
South Africa Won4
Tied0
No results0
Eng vs SA in T20 World Cup

Click to read more: Haris Rauf’s aggressive verbal abuse with a Fan.

Playing 11 England

Phil Salt, Jos Buttler(C), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Brook, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid

Playing 11 South Africa

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton De Kock, Aiden Markaram, Henrich Klassen, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Keshav Maharaj, Ottneil Baartman

ENG vs SA Google’s Win Predictor

According to Google’s Win Predictor, England possessed a 58% chance of winning the match while South Africa with 42% only. However, Predictions are only based on the strength of the team and previous records and do not guarantee the result of the match.

What’s Your call on today’s Match ENG vs SA? Is it the defending champion who will advance closer to the semi-final or it will be unbeaten South Africa? Comments below…

Share this Article
Leave a comment