AFG vs IND: Playing 11 and Toss Update

publiclatest.com
publiclatest.com
2 Min Read
AFG vs IND: Playing 11 and Toss Update
Image Credit: Afghanistan Cricket Board

India won the toss and elected to bat first in one of the most awaited matches of the T20 World Cup of Super Eight AFG vs IND as Afghanistan is in a flying mode in this World Cup 2024 and is locking horns against India at Kensington Oval Barbados

Afghanistan was in Group C in the group stage division and had qualified with 6 Points along with West Indies however India had qualified from Group A alongside the USA. 

Click here to read more: Romario Shepherd suffered Brutal hitting by Phil Salt

Afghanistan had bundled up three teams New Zealand, Uganada, and PNG under 100 runs however things didn’t go right way against West Indies and they got defeated. 

India was unbeaten in the group stage and will be aiming for another victory start in the Super Eight stage.

Afg vs Ind Head-to-Head Records

Matches Played 3
India Won 3
Afghanistan Won 0
Tied0
No Result0
Afg vs Ind Head-to-head records

Playing 11 Afghanistan

Rahmanulllah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Azmatullah Omarzai, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Hazratullah Zazai, Rashid Khan(C), Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi

Playing 11 India

Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant(Wk), Shivam Dube, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Singh, Arshdeep Singh, Jaspreet Bumrah

AFG vs Ind Google’s Win prediction 

According to Google’s Win Predictor, India possessed an 82% chance of winning the match while Afghanistan with only an 18% chance of winning the match. However, Prediction is only based on the strength of the team and previous head-to-head matches and does not guarantee the result of the match.

What’s your prediction on today’s match AFG vs IND? Who will emerge victorious in today’s match? Comments below…

TAGGED: , ,
Share this Article
1 Comment