Gibraltar vs Sweden Playing 11 and Match Update

publiclatest.com
publiclatest.com
1 Min Read
Gibraltar vs Sweden Playing 11 and Match Update
Gibraltar vs Sweden Playing 11 and Match Update

Gibraltar and Sweden are set to lock horns in the group stage match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier. The 13th match Gibraltar vs Sweden will be played at Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground. 

Sweden won the toss and elected to bowl first inviting Gibraltar to bat first. 

Click here to read more on Why BCCI ignored Ishan Kishan.

Playing 11 Sweden

Naser Balauch, Sudais Khan, Ajay Mundra, Choudry Share Ali, Hamid Mahmood, Imal Zuwak, Jawid Stanigze, Khalid Ahmad Zahid, Prashant Shukla, Saeed Ahmed, Sami Rahmani

Playing 11 Gibraltar 

Chris Pyle, Louis Bruce, Philip Raikes, Balaji Pai, Iain Latin, Jack Horrocks, Kabir Mirpuri, James Fitzgerald, Kayron Stagno, Kieron Ferrary, Samarth Bodha

Gibraltar vs Sweden Google’s Win Predictor

According to Google’s Win Predictor in the match Gibraltar vs Sweden, Sweden possessed a 90% chance of winning the match, while Gibraltar had only a 10% chance. 

However, predictions are only based on the previous head-to-head matches, records, wins, losses, and available strength of the team and do not guarantee the results of the match. 

What’s your opinion on Gibraltar vs Sweden match? Who will emerge victorious in the match? Comments below.

TAGGED: ,
Share this Article
1 Comment