Afghanistan vs Uganda: Playing 11 

publiclatest.com
publiclatest.com
1 Min Read
Afghanistan vs Uganda: Playing 11 
Image Credit: Afghanistan Cricket Board

Afghanistan vs Uganda is another piece of a clash between Test-playing nations and the Associate nations. 

Afghanistan and Uganda are set to lock horns on the fifth match of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 at Providence Stadium. 

Uganda won the coin flip and elected to bowl first inviting the test-playing nation Afghanistan to bat first in the fifth encounter of the tournament.

Afghanistan Playing 11

Rahmanullah Gurbaj(Wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Rashid Khan(C), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi.

Uganda Playing 11

Simon Ssesazi(Wk), Roger Mukasa, Ronak Patel, Riazat Ali Shah, Dinesh Nakrani, Robinson Obuya, Alpesh Ramjani, Brian Masaba(C), Bilal Hassan, Cosmas Kyewuta, Henry Ssenyondo.

Click here to see: How Ruben Trumpelmann Pushed Oman into Backfoot early? 

Afghanistan vs Uganda Google’s Win Predictor 

According to Google’s Win Predictor Uganda possessed only a 4% chance of winning the match and Afghanistan had a 96% chance of winning the game.

 Besides Afghanistan’s greater probability of winning the game can Uganda give a tough fight to Afghanistan like PNG to West Indies? What’s your opinion? comment below

TAGGED:
Share this Article
1 Comment